Parent Service Hour
All families will be required to perform service hours to the school inorder to receive tuition credit. 50 hours of service equals $1150.00 (the difference between full and reduced tuition rates). Statements will go home twice annually showing credits for parent hours. For the purpose of clarification, hours can be earned, but are not limited to, the following ways:
1. 20 hours must be spent in active participation in our major fundraisers.
2. The balance of the 30 hours can be split in areas such as:
- Sping Musical
- Sports Banquets
- School Service
- Maintenance- Building & Grounds
- Chaperone Dances and Field Trips
- Other activities approved by Administration.
Parent Hour slips are found here and are available in the school office. These should be completed every calendar month and turned into the school office.